Fujifilm was established in 1934 as one of the first Japanese producers of photographic films. Fujifilm film has one of the largest film product range which include:
Fujichrome colour reversal (slide) films
- Velvia - one of the most fine-grained and saturated films in the market.
- Provia - provides more natural colours than Velvia.
- Astia - provide lower contrast and fine grains for studio or portraits.
- Sensia - low contrast consumer slide film with similar colour profile as the Astia
- Fortia - high contrast consumer slide film with vivid colours and high saturation
Colour negative (print) films
- Fujicolor Pro 160S, 160C, 400H, 800Z - professional films with different levels of contrast.
- Reala - the first film to use the fourth cyan-sensitive layer.
- Superia - developed for snapshots.
Professional black and white negative films
Neopan SS, Acros, 400, 1600 - the Neopan 400 and 1600 are made to use the same developing times and can be developed in the same tank/machine and developer combination simultaneously.