Besides looking like the classiest Instax Mini ever, the Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic delivers advanced features, making it the most desired Instax mini camera within the series.
The Instax Mini 90 offers bulb and double exposures, features usually reserved for traditional analog cameras. On top of that it offers enhanced capabilities to capture light creatively. The instax mini 90 is also equipped with new functions and features like three focusing modes and high performance flash.
The Instax Mini 90 also features a tripod socket mount to be attached to a tripod giving it stability, especially important when using the double exposure or bulb mode.
- Uses Fujifilm Instax Mini film (20 instant photos a pack) - also available separately in our store.
- Picture size: 62 x 46mm
- Lens: f=60mm, F=12.7
- Shooting range / Focusing range: 0.3m - 8 (macro mode: 0.3m - 0.6m, normal mode: 0.6m - 3.0m, landscape mode: 3.0m - 8)
- Shutter: Shutter speed: 1.8 - 1/400 sec. shutter speeds (macro mode: aperture automatically fixed at F22, bulb mode: maximum 10-second shutter open time)
- Exposure control: Automatic, LV5.0 - 15.5 (ISO800), lighten-darken control ±2/3EV, +1EV
- Flash: Automatic electronic flash (with brightness adjustment function), forced firing mode (with brightness adjustment function), flash off mode, red eye reduction mode
- Power Supply: NP-45A lithium-ion battery (included)
- Dimensions & Weight: 113.4mm x 91.9mm x 57.2mm, 296g (excluding the battery, strap and film)