- PRE ORDER for early 2015 delivery NOW! -
The all new Fujifilm Instax Wide 300 camera is an instant camera by Fujifilm that utilises their unique full sized Fujifilm Instax Wide Film that is just about twice as wide as regular Instax Mini Film. Experience the full joy of instant film just like the old Polaroid 600 film!
The Wide 300 camera is the successor to the super popular Instax Wide 210 camera, it now features an improved lighting system with 3 flash settings (Dark, Normal and Light). Also comes with a close-up lens!
Features & Specifications
Shoots onto Instax Wide film
- Film size 86 x 108mm
- Picture size 62 x 99mm
- Retractable lens - f = 95 mm, 1:14
- Real image finder, 0.37 x, with target spot
- Two mode settings: Normal Mode (0.9m - 3m) & Landscape Mode (3m - 8)
- Electronic shutter release, 1/64 sec - 1/200 sec
- Exposure control Automatic, Interlocking range (ISO 800) : LV 10.5 - LV 15 Exposure compensation (Lighten-Darken Control) : ± 2/3EV
- Power Supply Four size AA 1.5 V alkaline batteries (LR6)
- Tripod socket
- Close-up lens (included)
- Dimensions & Weight 167.8mm x 94.7mm x 120.9mm / 612g (without battery, strap, film pack, and close up lens)