Fujifilm Superia X-tra 800 is a widely used film and known for its reliability as a high speed film at affordable prices.
It is a highly versatile film at a decent price making it a film of choice for low light general photography.
- Smoothly continuous gradation from the highlights to the shadows, and therefore enhanced suitability for scanning
- Realistic color rendition, especially with colors for which correction and faithful reproduction have never been achieved till now, such as violet and certain greens
- Highly suitable for scanning: Excellent grain quality found in all products in the PRESS series, regardless of their high speed
- 4th Color Layer - Reduced need for color corrections due to a wider tolerance for various light sources, including fluorescent lighting
- Expiration date is 03/2014 or later